Monday, March 10, 2014

ABOUT: me


I am an art and design teacher taking the online assessment class at UW Stout. I teach face to face at the high school level, but I use online tools in my teaching frequently. 


This is my second class in the UW Stout online instruction series. I took the INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN: e learning class last summer and made a blog as well. I am excited to learn more from this class and hope that one day I might be able to teach online classes. 

For now, I enjoy teaching face to face art and design classes at Cary-Grove HS in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, and I use the techniques from these online classes to help design and assess digital learning in my art and technology classes. 

CHECK OUT THE BLOGS I USE WITH MY STUDENTS AT:
http://wisservat.blogspot.com/
http://wisserdesign1.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment